Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi there,

I'm on the hunt for a Lexus LS460. I'm struggling to find one that I like. I went to look at one yesterday but it wasn't as described. Ideally I'm looking for one with the 'L' package and beige interior.

Anyone selling theirs?

Thanks,

Dan

• Like 1

Don't believe the 460 was sold in the UK in long wheelbase. You might be able to find an import though.

Just be mindful that the E10 fuel is not recommended on the 2006 and 2007 cars. Avoid if possible.

What year are you looking for?

• 2 weeks later...

Evening I might be selling mine. 2006 model LS460 with just over 100k on the clock.  Depends on your budget.  This car is immaculate 

20230508_195422.jpg

• Like 1

John, weird, I see they treated this as an MOT Advisory when you changed over to your private plate  ? ........ thought that was quite acceptable tbh ............  I know when I bought my last Ls400 car I did the self same over the original number plate which regn. was sold by the dealer for mega mega bucks to .  you know who ....  it was  BCA3 😉

Malc

Advisory notice item(s)

• Front and rear registration plates fitted on top of originals

Yes, but its because my number plate said W11NDY and not W11 NDY, ie no spaces. I keep an official set in my boot, most garages just look at them and say well its OK, becuase you'd only swap them get it MOT'd and swap them back, so whats the point. That plate will be coming off if i let her go anyway.

• Like 1

I've never understood why most countries limit what you can have as a number plate.
If people want to have WINDY or BIGBOOMER or whatever, then let them (so long as it's unique) and charge them an annual fee for it.
I was once told that keeping track of the numbers was difficult if they didn't follow a particular template. Utter bo!!ocks! It's all computerised these days.
As for the Police not being able to identify the year of the vehicle (as if it matters), also utter bo!!ocks as they have ANPR and can look it up in a few seconds, and personalised plates are easier to remember.
Anyways, I now return you to your hunt for an LS460 with apologies for the rant :whistling::thumbup:

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to sell my LS460 SEL next week.  I've had it since it was a year old at 4000 miles (it was a Lexus staff car for a year) and it's now done 87000 miles but it's not immaculate!

I'll take selling photos and stuff over the weekend, but in the meantime here's the car enjoying some summer sun in Galway - happy memories for me!

june day in county galway.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links