Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A squeaky supension

I bought my second NX and have the same issue ( squeaky suspension) I believe it’s in the front. Every time I that I go over a bump I hear the squeaky noise.  My dealer can’t find the source of the problem.  Anyone had this issue? Any solution?

I do have a squeaky suspension,I only hear it when I am going over those small but hard speed bumps that you find on private roads and car parks. I did locate it to rear shockers but the suspension is fine so have done nothing. 

Not so much squeaky suspension but creaking front brakes with me, mainly when going slowly in a traffic jam, coming to a stop or in my case when leaving the house on my sloping drive. Even the next door neighbour mentioned the other day ' your car is so quiet.... till your brake lights come on " !!

Mentioned this on the forum some time ago, as I think others have the same problem and agree that this should not happen in such an expensive vehicle as Lexus.

Had this since day one... hoping it would bed in...but getting worse,  I have the car booked in for a separate recall this month ...so have asked them to check it out and rectify.

On 5/1/2023 at 1:35 PM, Jean Daigle said:

I bought my second NX and have the same issue ( squeaky suspension) I believe it’s in the front. Every time I that I go over a bump I hear the squeaky noise.  My dealer can’t find the source of the problem.  Anyone had this issue? Any solution?

I had a slight squeak over speed bumps but since I gave the underside a good spray of ACF 50, to rustproof it, I've had no more squeaks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links