Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2023 ES300H current prices

whiskey33

Hey all, i am about to put a deposit down for a new one. i have checked prices on car wow and on a PCP offer the final price is coming down as £34100 in cambridge. This includes 2000 PCP contribution Is this the best price i could get now?

That’s a good deal, mine is £34,480 this time and 18 months ago my current one was £32,300.

incidentally, I am getting £30k back on my old one against the new one in my new deal. Less than 10% depreciation in 18 months is amazing 

• Like 1

Maximum discount offered has been 15.2% over recent years which according to the dealer when I bought mine was leaving no margin except they get to add another sale to the list and work towards volume sale rewards. So based on the current £40k exactly list price for Premium Edition according to the website would be a discount of £6,080 and a sale price of: £33,920. At the end of the year a dealer might be tempted to take a small loss if the volume of sold vehicles offered greater rewards for them. So I take the best possible price at the moment £33,920. The prices mentioned above are good deals, ensure they throw in free rubber mats as well plus full tank of fuel!

I have had two full tanks of fuel and an umbrella. The second top up of fuel came a few weeks after pick up when it went back in for a minor repair (replaced chrome trim round window) that I spotted on collection day.

I will pick up my new one in about a week, so we shall see what I get this time (apart from my coffee and biscuits) 

34 minutes ago, whiskey33 said:

Those are nice deal. I did get wheel insurance added to the deal.

I missed out on fuel and mats. Maybe I could discuss this later! I am not good at haggling 😩

They usually hand you the keys with it fuelled up as a gesture, it’s not part of your initial negotiation 

Lexus Cambridge was going to hand over a new ES in November last year with a quarter of fuel. Certainly not the norm in Cambridge for all customers sadly.

On 5/16/2023 at 11:02 PM, whiskey33 said:

Hey all, i am about to put a deposit down for a new one. i have checked prices on car wow and on a PCP offer the final price is coming down as £34100 in cambridge. This includes 2000 PCP contribution Is this the best price i could get now?

Used Carwow aswell, Final price at about £33k, wasn't even worth going to my local Lexus dealer to try and compete.

51 minutes ago, kevtoon2905 said:

Used Carwow aswell, Final price at about £33k, wasn't even worth going to my local Lexus dealer to try and compete.

My dealer matched the Carwow price, no hesitation

15 hours ago, kevtoon2905 said:

33k is a good deal. let me have a talk with my dealer as well. this is like a 5k cash discount apart from dealer discount plus 2k deposit? if you dont mind, what dealer are you dealing with?

3 hours ago, whiskey33 said:

33k is a good deal. let me have a talk with my dealer as well. this is like a 5k cash discount apart from dealer discount plus 2k deposit? if you dont mind, what dealer are you dealing with?

Yeah think it comes down to 5kish plus £2k from Lexus. I went for Lexus in Exeter for mine....I live near Edinburgh, but what's better than a 500 miles drive to brakes its virginity :P.

10 minutes ago, kevtoon2905 said:

Yeah think it comes down to 5kish plus £2k from Lexus. I went for Lexus in Exeter for mine....I live near Edinburgh, but what's better than a 500 miles drive to brakes its virginity :P.

amazing way to test it out to the fullest. when are you due to get it? I will give the exeter guys a call. any salesperson you can refer?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links