Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New member -Cornwall

Lizard Lounger

Hello all 😊

just picked up my new NX450h+ Takumi. Sonic titanium with dark rose leather. Very pleased with the car overall and am so far very impressed with its frugality (my previous car averaged 24mpg!) and its perceived quality and handling/ride balance. Looking forward to many miles of serene, relaxed driving. Many other Lexus owners on here living in Cornwall?

Jason

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lizard Lounger said:

Hello all 😊

just picked up my new NX450h+ Takumi. Sonic titanium with dark rose leather. Very pleased with the car overall and am so far very impressed with its frugality (my previous car averaged 24mpg!) and its perceived quality and handling/ride balance. Looking forward to many miles of serene, relaxed driving. Many other Lexus owners on here living in Cornwall?

Jason

Jason.. A Very Warm Welcome to The group..Should you have any Questions The plethora of Knowledgeable members In this group Will Be more than Happy to Help You...Enjoy Being part of the Team..!!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum Jason . Sounds a nice car you have. I will be travelling down to Cornwall in the UX 2weeks this Saturday just take my time and enjoy the vehicle. Coming from East Yorks its a long trip usually do a couple of stops and always stop at launceston on A30 go to butchers breaks journey up. Over the years the road to Cornwall has significantly improved. Good for a hybrid drive on A30 keep it out of cruise ease of accelarator on those looooong downhills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links