Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

MY24 Remote Park operational !

I picked up my MY24 NX350h Takumi last week and been playing with all the options and settings and I noticed that under the Advanced Park setting you can turn the Remote Parking on or off.

So a little search on the Android app store found the Toyota Remote Park Europe app downloaded it, and had a play. I can confirm it is fully operational with my vehicle, I can move it forward backwards turn left, turn right etc in or out of a parking spot etc, all with me standing outside the car. Nice to know that I could get my car out of a tight parking spot if someone parks too close stopping me from entering the car. Amazing technology. 

Do not know if it will work with MY22 / 23 cars.

Screenshot_20230720_073911_Google Play Store.jpg

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Lizard Lounger said:

Thank you! Just discovered I have the same on mine. Time to play! Out of interest, do the sensors etc. prevent you from making a complete and expensive hash of things?

Only tried it in an empty car park so I don't know yet!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imgo said:

Only tried it in an empty car park so I don't know yet!

😱 Thanks for the info I will try it next week at my work’s underground car park. And hopefully the sensors work and I don’t make an expensive mistake. 🫣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

It seems that Lexus UK have decided we cannot have remote park in the U.K.

They first tried to tell me that it was illegal and against EU regulations but when I got my MP involved, they then retracted and said it was their mistake and just a Lexus UK decision..

But they have no intention of letting us have it back. ….

IMG_6548.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, BillSt said:

It seems that Lexus UK have decided we cannot have remote park in the U.K.

They first tried to tell me that it was illegal and against EU regulations but when I got my MP involved, they then retracted and said it was their mistake and just a Lexus UK decision..

But they have no intention of letting us have it back. ….

IMG_6548.jpeg

After reading your post I went to my car and tried the Remote Park function again, and I can still confirm that it is working fine, so unsure about why Lexus have responded to you in that way. It has worked on my MY24 NX350h Takumi since I first posted here 20th July.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, imgo said:

After reading your post I went to my car and tried the Remote Park function again, and I can still confirm that it is working fine, so unsure about why Lexus have responded to you in that way. It has worked on my MY24 NX350h Takumi since I first posted here 20th July.

Many thanks for trying it on yours.

I will try downloading the Toyota app while in EU and see if that will work.

I may have to attempt to get help from Lexus.es.

It does not give me any confidence in help from Lexus UK. 
The link app is “normal” in EU - but only in Miles not Kilometres!

Guidance reverts back to Miles so gives mixed messages on hud unless you reset manually to Km every time you start the car and that is just “unfortunately”.

For a £65,000 car that is just rubbish support.

IMG_6553.jpeg

What version of the NX450h+ have you got? as Remote Park will only work on models already fitted with Advanced Park Assist, which as far as I know is only fitted to the Takumi model. Is yours a MY24?

Also you must ensure that Remote Park is enabled in the Advanced Park settings.

24 minutes ago, imgo said:

What version of the NX450h+ have you got? as Remote Park will only work on models already fitted with Advanced Park Assist, which as far as I know is only fitted to the Takumi model. Is yours a MY24?

Also you must ensure that Remote Park is enabled in the Advanced Park settings.

I have been told that it is MY24 (confirmed in email from dealer) but not sure of anything I am told by Lexus now.

It is Takumi but does not have ML sound and has original switch positions . Advanced Park Assist is enabled in the car software as is Remote Park.

IMG_6550.jpeg

I really don't know why it's not working as you have it enabled the same as I have on the settings page. 

Another way to find out if your car is a MY24 is click on climate and see if you've got nanoe X as that is only on MY24 cars. Also your glove box should be the same colour as your interior.

Pics to illustrate for my Takumi, apologies if you already know this.

20230714_171341.jpg

20231012_173312.jpg

Also Bill, when you open the LexusLink app and then click on 'my garage' it shows you (or should) what your MY is, my vehicle says it's MY24 on the app.

Also on that page, click on ' connected services' and ensure that you have all three services enabled. I don't know if any are required for the remote park but that's how I have it set up. again pics to illustrate.

Hope it might be of use.

Screenshot_20231012_175535_Lexus Link+.jpg

Screenshot_20231012_175430_Lexus Link+.jpg

18 minutes ago, imgo said:

I really don't know why it's not working as you have it enabled the same as I have on the settings page. 

Another way to find out if your car is a MY24 is click on climate and see if you've got nanoe X as that is only on MY24 cars. Also your glove box should be the same colour as your interior.

Pics to illustrate for my Takumi, apologies if you already know this.

20230714_171341.jpg

20231012_173312.jpg

OK, many thanks again for your help.
The Climate does indicate MY24, although extra Fast/eco selection. Also does glove box colour. Not sure about the switches alongside the Hold button. Someone had reported they had swapped over sides on MY24. 

After selecting Climate, I then had to accept terms & conditions that I had not seen before  so maybe something there.

Will try more experimentation tomorrow and maybe try to read the 2,800 pages of manuals again. …. 

So it may well be that the major issue I have is with the Link +

I will try EU Toyota app later.

IMG_6556.jpeg

IMG_6555.jpeg

IMG_6554.jpeg

10 minutes ago, imgo said:

Also Bill, when you open the LexusLink app and then click on 'my garage' it shows you (or should) what your MY is, my vehicle says it's MY24 on the app.

Also on that page, click on ' connected services' and ensure that you have all three services enabled. I don't know if any are required for the remote park but that's how I have it set up. again pics to illustrate.

Hope it might be of use.

Screenshot_20231012_175535_Lexus Link+.jpg

Screenshot_20231012_175430_Lexus Link+.jpg

Mine is different. Now Shows NG ‘23 . It originally showed 2021 but after I discussed this with Lexus UK, they updated it 

IMG_6478.jpeg

IMG_6557.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BillSt said:

Mine is different. Now Shows NG ‘23 . It originally showed 2021 but after I discussed this with Lexus UK, they updated it 

I do wonder if they have diverted a Nigerian car (NG) 😉 

6 minutes ago, BillSt said:

IMG_6478.jpeg

IMG_6557.jpeg

Connected services are as yours. Within 2 days…

IMG_6558.jpeg

Have you any idea what NG means?

You seem to definitely have a MY24 vehicle, with all the correct items in place for it to work. 

Have you tried deleting the Remote Park app and reinstall?

Can't think of anything else now, sorry. 

20 minutes ago, imgo said:

You seem to definitely have a MY24 vehicle, with all the correct items in place for it to work. 

No idea about the NG!!

Could be the link version that is giving me problems … will try to ring Lexus UK and ask.

reloading the Toyota app does seem to have changed. I did try numerous reload and reset in the U.K. but this is the first download while in EU.

It does get further but now it is telling me to charge cellphone Battery. 18% not enough so will try tomorrow.

Thanks again for help

IMG_6559.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 6:26 PM, imgo said:

I believe NG just means New Generation (NX)

• Like 1

Sorry that others on here are having difficulties trying to use this feature. 

Just incase it's relevant, I am using the 'Remote Park Eurpoe' Android app ver. 1.3.0 on a Samsung S21, which works fine on my car.

What are others on here using? Android ? apple ios? Etc. and what version of the remote park app?

On 10/14/2023 at 6:14 PM, imgo said:

Sorry that others on here are having difficulties trying to use this feature. 

Just incase it's relevant, I am using the 'Remote Park Eurpoe' Android app ver. 1.3.0 on a Samsung S21, which works fine on my car.

What are others on here using? Android ? Apple ios? Etc. and what version of the remote park app?

My unsuccessful try is with IOS 17  and Remote Park Europe V 1.3.0

43 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

My unsuccessful try is with IOS 17  and Remote Park Europe V 1.3.0

Have you tried to use Remote Park to get out of a parking spot when the car is already off and locked? rather than starting remote Park when you are within the vehicle.

8 hours ago, imgo said:

Have you tried to use Remote Park to get out of a parking spot when the car is already off and locked? rather than starting remote Park when you are within the vehicle.

Tried it from the outside and got the same message that this vehicle doesn’t support Remote Park.

15 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

Tried it from the outside and got the same message that this vehicle doesn’t support Remote Park.

It is very confusing as to why everyone else can not use this feature, but I can?

On the 29th March 2023 I had this reply from Lexus Customer Relations when I asked about the Remote Parking :-

"However, in answer to the questions you specifically raised, I have received the following confirmation from our Product Department: 

1) Will Remote Parking via the app will be available?   This is to be determined and confirmed closer to the launch date, so for now no."

I assume the 'launch date' refers to when the feature will be available.
I took delivery of my Takumi on the 14th July and did not try the Remote Park until the 20th July, which worked first time and has continued to work everytime. As mine worked, I assumed that the feature had already been launched, and thought nothing more about the Lexus CR response.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links