Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got myself a RX400h

AFter some thought and help of you guys I decided to get myself a RX400h executive limited edition,  gave my son my IS200d and used his car to px for this.  

I have give it a good cleani inside and out as it wasnt up to my standard lol,  up to now after using it for a week I am happy with the comfort and the space in this.  MPG is around 30 locally.Not had chance to give it a good run yet ..  

will see how it goes over the next few months and maybe upgrade to the 450 F sport 

rx400 2.jpg

rx400 1.jpg

• Like 5

Well done – thought for a moment those were 2 different RXs with the light play – great condition by the looks of it. Great motor. Quite easy to maintain. A few watch points such as seam/hinge/light leak areas. Check underside rust. Techstream is a must for the occasional dash lights.

Practical and rugged – and can goes like **** off a shovel. I've recorded a 7.1 second 62 mph standstill acceleration.

Make sure you know when the belt was changed...90-120K miles

This Radiant Crossover was once the biggest selling lexus. It stormed the US.

Very nice – and you'll find plenty of very smart owners on this forum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greisingel said:

Well done – thought for a moment those were 2 different RXs with the light play – great condition by the looks of it. Great motor. Quite easy to maintain. A few watch points such as seam/hinge/light leak areas. Check underside rust. Techstream is a must for the occasional dash lights.

Practical and rugged – and can goes like **** off a shovel. I've recorded a 7.1 second 62 mph standstill acceleration.

Make sure you know when the belt was changed...90-120K miles

This Radiant Crossover was once the biggest selling lexus. It stormed the US.

Very nice – and you'll find plenty of very smart owners on this forum

The cambelt was changed 3 yr ago, about 30k miles so thats safe .

I have had to give the car a 3 stage detailing as the paintwpork wasn't the best but it is now . 

I am happy with it up to now and playing with the economy... best up to now is 34mpg...  that will wear off as I do like to give it some and it certainly does go lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links