Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus LS400

jamesggmarshall

I lived in the US for over 20 years and had a Lexus LS400 when I lived there. When I returned to the UK 7 years ago I looked for another Lexus LS 400 and as luck would have it, I found one for sale only a few miles away and it was the same colour as the one I had in the States (silver grey). I have had to spend a lot of money on getting it into shape - certainly a lot more than the car is worth! - but it is a joy to drive. I need some spare parts due to a minor accident I was in a few months ago. The part number for the passenger nearside headlight lens is 81170-50150 and the whole assembly is 81150-50150. The passenger side turn signal lamp is part number 81520-50050.

Can anyone help, please.

James G. Gregory-Marshall

jamesggmarshall@gmail.com

James hi and welcome to this Forum

if you're unable to source from a breaker's yard .  many are now on-line, then you might have some luck with Amayama or Rockauto

I don't know about your parts numbers though ............ I always leave that technical stuff to the guys doing the repairs  .. I have had much prior success with imports from Amayama with suspension stuff from time to time and even after carriage, import duty, vat and odd other fees the cost from Amayama was about 50% of the UK Lexus / Toyota Main Dealer prices

Others on here will have better input than me I'm sure  ..........  await their thoughts with interest !

Good luck with it all .  do keep us posted please

Malc

Hi James and welcome to the LOC.

There are presently 3 LS400s of your year (95-97) being broken on eBay one of which I have linked below.

https://tinyurl.com/tcuhyay4

For the others just type Lexus LS400 breaking into the search box.

Part numbers you quoted, the LH (NS) indicator is correct but the LH (NS) headlight is coming up on the database as 81150-50140.

Amayama is showing as obsolete so little chance of buying either new, but at £400.00 for the headlight perhaps a good thing.

Make sure if you do buy a used one that the fixing lugs are intact, the bolt holding the headlight to the wing tends to shear off if not removed with care.

If you need any help with fitting let me know.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links