Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anyone tried or heard if it’s possible to fit roof racks on an LS500h? Hopefully I don’t sound ridiculous, but I m considering buying one and having owned an RX for a while now I might find it more difficult having a limousine with seats that won’t fold. 

Hi John,

There's no through hole for skis.  Also, there's no roof bars specified to fit an LS500h.

My grandson has 'soft' roof bars for his lighter surfboard  and used on a Golf, and presumably you could get those, but they're just material that is held in place by the doors.  They aren't suitable for travelling at speed, or for anything heavy.  Really, they're a bit rubbish!

In the same way as there is no maximum towing weight specified for a LS500h (you can't fit a towbar), there is not maximum roof load specified either because you're not meant to fit roof bars.

It's just what you have to put up with to drive an LS.  The boot is just about the right size for two peoples luggage, and that's about it.  They aren't load carriers!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links