Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 hours ago, ahmedali44 said:

After calling him many times decided to call garage and to my shock no1 working here by that name . How weird was that as came waste his time on sat for over 1 hr. 

Sounds like a potential scam.

Either trying to make off with the car while giving you false information about the money transfer and his contact details.

Or trying to get your bank details on the pretext of buying the car.

Or both!

Either way, you did well to check his credentials and expose his initial deception before being committed.

We all need to have our wits about us and  recognise potential scams as these scammers are becoming increasingly innovative,desperate etc and seem willing and ready to stop at nothing in attempts to carry out their crimes 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

It's a sad world we live in Iftikar that folk go out of their way to waste time of others who could be doing something else. 

It's good that you are now not in a rush to sell. Good excuse to keep it eh? 

Yeh good excuse keep it for longer but right buyer comes will sell

23 hours ago, ahmedali44 said:

It's advertised on Gumtree and Facebook.

A guy came on sat to view it liked it done deal for 4700 and asked if can drop it off on London and  he called Monday morning to confirm but stopped answering my phone .

He was a mechanic working in garage in South London so I decided to take drive there as told me name of garage. After calling him many times decided to call garage and to my shock no1 working here by that name . How weird was that as came waste his time on sat for over 1 hr. Trying to enjoy it as much as I can so not in hurry to sell it. Had lot of trader's interested offering trade prices and private ones making silly offers .  Road tax 395 and v6 engine so that's what ppl scared of 🤣🤣

Your friend Andy French messaged me yesterday about my friend's IS250 that I'm selling on her behalf.. I told him to f#ck off lol.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, H3XME said:

Your friend Andy French messaged me yesterday about my friend's IS250 that I'm selling on her behalf.. I told him to f#ck off lol.

message me on FB after 3 days accusing me of being a trader and calling him a scammer said didn't tell him truth about the car . Not sure why thought I'm a trader. weirdo 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, H3XME said:

Btw not my friend and u serious about him offer to buy your friends is250 . guy not reliable or true to his word

Got someone interested wants to drive to cypress to keep it there, asked 4400 is it good price as auto trader value at 4850. Gonna make me sad once it goes and such reliable car ever owned. Will definitely buy another one in future as it's a drug because once drive one can't drive anything else . owned for 8 yrs and didn't skip a beat 

Another one bites the dust and now lost my patience with ppl and humanity as change his mind but he was honest guy . FB buyer's not really genuine as just wafflers but this was from Gumtree 

30 minutes ago, ahmedali44 said:

Another one bites the dust and now lost my patience with ppl and humanity as change his mind but he was honest guy . FB buyer's not really genuine as just wafflers but this was from Gumtree 

Put it on auto trader.

Been yrs since bought or sold car privately so didn't realize stress involved as all cars been bought and px  to main dealers .this Lexus came from Lexus Plymouth plus got to careful buying private from fb due to ringers as back in days used to be cut and shut . mostly probably sell to motorway now as getting silly offers plus not reliable ppl

Sold to Turkish guy picking up on Monday to take to turkey omg loved car  enjoy driving a Lexus is250 hopefully buy one again near future 

Lexus sold and final goodbye until buy my next Lexus so now it's gonna be vw golf.so farewell now to everyone.been nice being on here for all these yrs 😭😭😭😭

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links