Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dash ventilation button ???

Hi all , anyone know the function of this button ? I can’t find any decent reference to it I’m manual I’ve checked YouTube , I know it blasts air at face out of main vents but unusual for a button specific for that ! Also don’t understand the picture gram in that case as can be set on sat nav screen to face . Thanks in advance .  Maybe it’s just that a face blaster ! 

IMG_7841.thumb.jpeg.2521abd93ee8408d95253f03fa259e14.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Steven9233 said:

Hi all , anyone know the function of this button ? I can’t find any decent reference to it I’m manual I’ve checked YouTube , I know it blasts air at face out of main vents but unusual for a button specific for that ! Also don’t understand the picture gram in that case as can be set on sat nav screen to face . Thanks in advance .  Maybe it’s just that a face blaster ! 

IMG_7841.thumb.jpeg.2521abd93ee8408d95253f03fa259e14.jpeg

From memory, It’s got to do with pollen and allergies filtration. So for those that suffer from pollen etc this option is supposed to purify air more. 

5 minutes ago, ahmed24 said:

From memory, It’s got to do with pollen and allergies filtration. So for those that suffer from pollen etc this option is supposed to purify air more. 

Wow ! I had absolutely no clue , always wondered did a half hearted look into it never used it other than to try it . Thanks for that appreciated 

Yes - it is like a shortcut to enable several things at once - it turns air to recirculate and go trough the filter, it selects certain vents (I believe blows into the face), turns on AC and it raises the fan speed.

So idea is - you got a lot of dust into the car for some reason, you press this one button and it kind of filters it out in accelerated fashion and tries to push filtered air into your face to reduce the dust, smell or whatever you have to breath in as quickly as possible. Then it goes back to last setting after like 5 minutes.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

20231010_184016.thumb.jpg.47f3f13e961ee54e42033384d0a61c54.jpg

Confirmation from the manual.

Also, the section below about Automatic mode (which I use). I didn't realise this has some form of adjustment possible.

Every day is a School day.

Indeed - l knew that air pollution sensitivity can be adjusted, but I always thought you need techstrem for it. I certainly seen these option in techstream, but never knew you can do ti by holding the selection button. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links