Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another beautiful LS400 on the market

I keep seeing well kept examples popping up once every 6 months or so, and this one is no exception.

What a gorgeous color combination too, love the two tone grey / silver bodywork, and those look to be the DHP wheels if I'm not mistaken:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307059330945?sort=price-asc&advertising-location=at_cars&include-delivery-option=on&make=Lexus&model=LS 400&postcode=pr18ex&radius=1500&year-to=2006&fromsra

Pretty clean MOT history, looks very clean both in and out; and there seems to be a market for £10,000 LS400's, as I recall there was a green one on for £10,990 and that has now seemingly sold! 

77fe5dc31bc547a5a59ce46a6646ca96.jpg

• Like 6

Looks like a well tidy LS, and I can see why £10K is a fair price - assuming it drives well and nothing in running gear needs a jolly good sort.

I guess most of us got used to buying them for a song when not many appreciated the beauty of these cars, given I paid £2,250 for my Mk4, and in 11 years of ownership would not have come to £10K in total expenditure, but if I had room I would be sorely tempted, but the missus would be an ex-missus fairly quickly

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Looks like a well tidy LS, and I can see why £10K is a fair price - assuming it drives well and nothing in running gear needs a jolly good sort.

I guess most of us got used to buying them for a song when not many appreciated the beauty of these cars, given I paid £2,250 for my Mk4, and in 11 years of ownership would not have come to £10K in total expenditure, but if I had room I would be sorely tempted, but the missus would be an ex-missus fairly quickly

Go on, buy yourself another ……. I did the other week and it’s an amazing feeling …… she won’t mind….. tell her it’s better than having money in the bank 👌

Malc 

3 hours ago, Cotswold Pete said:

"but the missus would be an ex-missus fairly quickly" well, if you are ever looking for a reason !

34 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Go on, buy yourself another ……. I did the other week and it’s an amazing feeling …… she won’t mind….. tell her it’s better than having money in the bank 👌

Malc 

Not if it was her money .😏

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links