Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Currently breaking my Lexus sc430

Adam Kensett

Hi everyone, I’m am sadly breaking my Lexus Sc430. Only reason for this is because I won’t get back anywhere near what I paid for it due to idiotic joyriders who crashed into the rear quarter! So if anyone needs parts or knows of anyone who is, please reach out! Happy to look after my fellow Lexus posse 👊🏻

• Sad 2

20 hours ago, ReflexSonic said:

Hi Adam, so sorry to hear of your plight. can i have a price for the ash tray (if it stays closed) and the cup holder. Many thanks

Also what are your wheels like?

£100 plus postage (£15)

sadly one of the wheels was damaged 😔

mall other parts are available 👍🏻

Hi Adam, what's the condition of the front grille and chrome trim directly above that attaches to the bonnet edge? Really need immaculate if possible. 

Many thanks 

On 11/11/2023 at 2:53 PM, Nezza said:

Hi Adam, what's the condition of the front grille and chrome trim directly above that attaches to the bonnet edge? Really need immaculate if possible. 

Many thanks 

Best photos I can get atm, I can have it removed for you for a better picture today

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

22 hours ago, apcbbb said:

Hi Adam,  I’m looking for a working aerial - my toothed plastic drive snapped. Hoping your rear quarter damage was nearside! 

Yes it was near side damage😂. And the aerial and mech is all working fine. 

10 minutes ago, Adam Kensett said:

Yes it was near side damage😂. And the aerial and mech is all working fine. 

Ive looking into these parts and can see they are not cheap new and second hand. 🫣 did you have a price in mind? 

Sorry to hear you’re scrapping the car Adam but it worked well for me a few years ago. I dismantled my 2003 LS430 right down to the frame and sold virtually everything through eBay including the engine/gearbox. Most big bits were collected by buyers, some went to Europe. Quite enjoyed the job and made a few thousand. I bought the car with 7,000 on the clock and scrapped with 260,000. Good luck.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links