Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SRS Warning light is on Rx450h

The car hasn't been involved in any collision. It was fine yesterday when I drove it and I went to start today and the dashboard lights are all on. It was cold last night and the SRS warning has now appeared on the dashboard display. Any thoughts or assistance would be helpful.

Many thanks,

Theo

46 minutes ago, Theo86 said:

The car hasn't been involved in any collision. It was fine yesterday when I drove it and I went to start today and the dashboard lights are all on. It was cold last night and the SRS warning has now appeared on the dashboard display. Any thoughts or assistance would be helpful.

Many thanks,

Theo

I Had A Similar warning This Morning Regarding the TPMS setting Just recalibrated it and the warning icon went out Think It Was The cold weather last night Probably same thing has happened to your car Try Re Setting the feature if you can but it will probably go away on its own.......If You Do Anything Do Nothing..!!!

1 hour ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

I Had A Similar warning This Morning Regarding the TPMS setting Just recalibrated it and the warning icon went out Think It Was The cold weather last night Probably same thing has happened to your car Try Re Setting the feature if you can but it will probably go away on its own.......If You Do Anything Do Nothing..!!!

Surely one should adjust the tyre pressure, rather than recalibrate the TPMS to the lower pressures, due to the colder weather. One's tyres would be under inflated?

Regarding the SRS, not sure how cold can effect the supplementary restraint systems? Possibly a knock on effect from a low Battery charge due to the cold? 

1 hour ago, Theo86 said:

Thank you for the reply Ronnie...how did you recalibrate it? I'm guessing some kind of reset.

Theo.. Go In To Settings Then scroll down to TPMS and Press ok Message will come up saying Recalibrate Tyre Pressures Then Just Press and hold OK button for a few seconds..Display should say Tyres Calibrated..Hope that helps Cheers..!!!

Tyre pressure warning lamp is now on permanently on rear near side tyre.  Have reset pressure on system, but rear tyre pressure warning. Are up again, even tough all pressures were 2.3 bar.

This has not happened before and as tyre pressure are all reading the same 2.3 bar why is this only coming up on one tyre?

19 hours ago, Jon Harvey said:

Tyre pressure warning lamp is now on permanently on rear near side tyre.  Have reset pressure on system, but rear tyre pressure warning. Are up again, even tough all pressures were 2.3 bar.

This has not happened before and as tyre pressure are all reading the same 2.3 bar why is this only coming up on one tyre?

That,s a Strange one Jon ..Could it possibly be a Frozen censor or Faulty perhaps..Highly unlikely !! I would get the dealerships thoughts on this .They just might come up with a solution..I Can understand how frustrating this will be Jon..

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links