Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sporty Sound Simulator

2 minutes ago, Rob Greenhalgh said:

Hi all

I've had my 2017 IS300h for a year. Recently it sounds a bit sportier than before. Could I have inadvertently turned on the sound simulation ? If so, my question is how do I now turn it off. Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob

Should be down to the right of your steering wheel . Wind it down until light is off 

Screenshot_20231228_155721_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colinb623 said:

Should be down to the right of your steering wheel . Wind it down until light is off 

Screenshot_20231228_155721_Chrome.jpg

I had this happen to me the other day thinking something broke on my car.  My wife and i had a giggle when we found out.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 8:58 AM, GMB said:

My IS has a tyre noise and pothole simulator, but then it is an F-sport model.

I wanted the premier model but not I'm looking at the F Sport one. Are the suspensions really that stiff?

Stiffer than most cars that I have had but the IsF is even harder. They  hit potholes and irregularities in the road pretty hard.

The low profile tyres don't help, but then again they are sporty type cars esp the isF. the 200t just pretends to be sporty.

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:58 AM, GMB said:

Stiffer than most cars that I have had but the IsF is even harder. They  hit potholes and irregularities in the road pretty hard.

The low profile tyres don't help, but then again they are sporty type cars esp the isF. the 200t just pretends to be sporty.

How does it compare to the regular is300, would it be a dealbreaker? I really want the 300h F, but I don't want to be incomfortable on long joruneys.

Long journeys the F Sport is very smooth if your referring to motorways.

Hit a pothole & its like any other car to be fair it still remains composed very forgiving.  Pays off in the handling department cant say I have ever experienced body roll when pressing on around twisty roads. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links