Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC430 FOR SALE Chat

finchy40

You lads are the best!!!

Im getting to a point where I want to get a car just to be in the gang!!! 

How long have I got to find one before you kick me out of your gang? 😂

• Haha 1

Dammit…… says it’s already reserved……. Unless that’s one of you lovely fellas has bought it for me.

Bob……. I know what you mean about exiting such cars these days. I had a AC Cobra a few years back. It attracted a lot of attention which was great…….. Problem was, I couldn’t get out of the thing without completely decimating all the accumulated kudos points. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, finchy40 said:

You lads are the best!!!

Im getting to a point where I want to get a car just to be in the gang!!! 

How long have I got to find one before you kick me out of your gang? 😂

Hope you’ve got something by the summer  😉

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, finchy40 said:

Dammit…… says it’s already reserved……. Unless that’s one of you lovely fellas has bought it for me.

Bob……. I know what you mean about exiting such cars these days. I had a AC Cobra a few years back. It attracted a lot of attention which was great…….. Problem was, I couldn’t get out of the thing without completely decimating all the accumulated kudos points. 

Maybe someone has left a holding deposit…..if it’s rubbish it will be back on the market next week.

4 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

I snoozed and loozed on the one that went to France.

He could have bought that one I list above …already in France !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bob King said:

Look at that as an example of Indigo Pearl …beautiful…

IMG_6402.png

Bob, Just been looking over the colourways for the SC430 all years, and I think this is actually Twilight Amethyst Pearl (purple). Whereas the Indigo Pearl is in the blue spectrum. In fact Indigo pearl is what I have.

That notwithstanding that is a gorgeous colour and I hate to say it, but it is probably my favourite of all I have seen with the possible exception of that pale Azure Blue that was recently shown to be down in the SWest.

Where did you get that photo? Is there any chance that car might actually be for sale?

11 hours ago, Bob King said:

Maybe someone has left a holding deposit…..if it’s rubbish it will be back on the market next week.

You know despite it being 2005 I swear that's a facelift model and if so with a reg Dec 2005 it must be one of the very first facelifts to hit the UK. Mine was reg March 2005 and is pre facelift so it's actually easy to see the difference on the front and rear lighting arrays.

3 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Bob, Just been looking over the colourways for the SC430 all years, and I think this is actually Twilight Amethyst Pearl (purple). Whereas the Indigo Pearl is in the blue spectrum. In fact Indigo pearl is what I have.

That notwithstanding that is a gorgeous colour and I hate to say it, but it is probably my favourite of all I have seen with the possible exception of that pale Azure Blue that was recently shown to be down in the SWest.

Where did you get that photo? Is there any chance that car might actually be for sale?

If you type that paint code into Google , you’ll get 4 different colour names from around the world, my reference on the name I’ve taken from the 2006 UK spec Lexus sales brochure …,also the leather colours 👍🏻

IMG_7085.jpeg

IMG_7086.jpeg

• Like 1

That photo I got off the SC430 clubs Facebook page, I took a screen shot as it looked stunner after being detailed.

Don’t think it was up for sale ☹️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bob King said:

If you type that paint code into Google , you’ll get 4 different colour names from around the world, my reference on the name I’ve taken from the 2006 UK spec Lexus sales brochure …,also the leather colours 👍🏻

IMG_7085.jpeg

IMG_7086.jpeg

You would think their brochure would be the bible on colours.

2 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

You would think their brochure would be the bible on colours.

Well that’s all I’ve got to go on 😉

Maybe be called different names on other models in the Lexus range .

Went back to the photo on Facebook but not details about the car , other that with different lighting the car looked Black and with low side lighting, it looked Indigo Pearl 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

You know despite it being 2005 I swear that's a facelift model and if so with a reg Dec 2005 it must be one of the very first facelifts to hit the UK. Mine was reg March 2005 and is pre facelift so it's actually easy to see the difference on the front and rear lighting arrays.

Think the launch date was around  November 2005 👍🏻

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bob King said:

IMG_7085.jpeg

IMG_7086.jpeg

Not my Windsor Blue (8U0) colour is not listed as it’s a mid 2007 colour ☹️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boomer54 said:

Did you know Mark 1 has 5 flaps on the front grill. Mark 2 has 6. Simples

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links