Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sold my LC500

Hi All,

After 2 1/2 years of ownership I reluctantly sold my LC500 late last year as I have been offered a company car which was a deal too good to turn down. I sold the car to Arnold Clark in Glasgow and they had it up for sale for 53k, it has just dropped to £47k, I got £44k for it. Ad is here if anyone is after one:

Used 2018 (67) Lexus Lc 500 5.0 Sport+ 2dr Auto in Glasgow | Arnold Clark

The car is great and has no issues with full Lexus service history, the 6 year service (the big one) was done in April 23 and as it was registered on the 31 Jan 18 the cheaper road tax will apply soon as it will be 6 years old. If anyone is interested in it, happy to answer any questions. I can see me getting another one in a few years as it is such a great car.

Thanks,

Eddie

• Like 3

What did you get as a company car?
Do you not now pay income tax based on the value of the company car which is why having your own car and getting a mileage allowance is more cost effective?

I got the Nissan Ariya which is all electric so company car tax is only 2%. 4 wheel drive version so pretty rapid but I have to make V8 noises which just isn’t the same as driving the LC 😀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EddieCD said:

I got the Nissan Ariya which is all electric so company car tax is only 2%. 4 wheel drive version so pretty rapid but I have to make V8 noises which just isn’t the same as driving the LC 😀

Ha!!!  I HAD one of those, 87kW Evolve e-Force.  Lovely car but charging all the time drove me nuts and obviously quality is in a different league. Pity the Lexus isn't full of the toys the Nissan had though.  Went back to a diesel, BMW X6 40d M-Sport for daily. 

Odd it’s not on autotrader - I’d have thought that was where most sales leads came from. Sticking something like an LC up for sale without an autotrader ad is a strange strategy. Looks like it could be a really good buy.

Enjoy electricity for a while… you’ll be back! 

6 hours ago, eightk said:

Odd it’s not on autotrader - I’d have thought that was where most sales leads came from. Sticking something like an LC up for sale without an autotrader ad is a strange strategy. Looks like it could be a really good buy.

I have noticed there's a few LC that don't appear on Autotrader, so i'm checking 'Motors.co.uk' daily as well, as that's where the others seem to list, as well as checking the official Lexus site.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links