Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2017 RC F Best place to sell

Hi fellow RC F ers

After an amazing time with my 2017 RC F and a change of job, I am needing to regrettably sell my RC F.  Have been looking around and am being confused by offers that don't make sense and wondered if you guys know of a good place to advertise.

Thanks all and look forward to understand better my plight

Best wishes

Badge

Lexus will offer you 'book price' - so criminally low 🤣, but Lexus Swindon have always been keen on their F-cars, so maybe offer you something more respectable?

I know it isn't quite the same, but my GS F sold through Monza Motorhouse, Asim was lovely, responsive with emails, fair price and quick turn around, might be worth a shot. He also funnily enough has good connections with Lexus Swindon.

• Like 1

If you want a quick sale it's either selling direct to a dealer or one of the many car buying websites. When I sold my 2016 RCF last year I phoned round the nearest Lexus dealers, they all gave me very similar offers.

If you want to get more then private would be the way to go as you're selling somewhere between book price and dealer price. The problem is, not everyone is happy to buy a £30k+ car privately, and the cars are niche, so it might not happen quickly.

If you do want to sell privately a good ad goes a long way imo - nice pictures showing the car at its best, details of the servicing and maintenance you've done during your ownership, etc.

• Like 1

They don't seem to be very easy to sell which is a mystery to me.

I have blown hot and cold about mine and one month want to sell it then the next keep it.

I'd be tempted to put your details in to Motorway as I've had some reasonable figures.

I always kept my cars about a year then changed them and although I quite enjoyed the process of selling them privately I did come across and lot of idiots who tried my patience.

• Like 1

I’m privately selling Toyota avensis estate and despite being the cheapest in the country I have not had a single call about it. 
Car market is sort of devastated at the moment and no surprise good, expensive cars don’t sell.

Big car traders around Swansea have different employees every week as there is no provision to make any more and people change jobs desperately. 

Im wondering if anything is going to change during spring months.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links