Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All

2023 RX 350h

I can't get my app to work properly.  Specifically I can't the navigation to work.  I believe I need to Login in to Multimedia but I am unable to get this to work either with the QR code or the number link.

Any ideas or Help very much appreciated.

CBS

Hi,

A few thoughts that may help… If you previously had that old Lexus Link app makes sure it is not still installed; my dealer recommended removing it when I moved to LL+. Next try uninstalling and reinstalling the LL+ App; it’s been known to work. Finally you may need to ensure that you have agreed to all the various permissions granting Lexus access to your data…

I have a YouTube video from the dealer showing how to connect that I’ll try to add, but I think it’s what you’re doing already.

Good luck 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_mY9adOcg

I had issues with logging into the multimedia system. 

Another member kindly posted that you need to have the key practically touching the power button for it to register. Worked very well for me - first time actually, once I did that

Hello again.

Many thanks to Xez and Rayaans for their suggestions.

I have tried both suggestions and no luck.  My car appears to connect then asks if I want to adjust the seats.  I have tried both yes to adjust and no but neither make and difference.  I am then back to the "Connect" screen.

Any other ideas?

CBS

Hi again, I saw a possible answer by Lisa regarding her UX, 

QUOTE: Thank you so much everyone. I think it’s resolved now, I took to dealers and spent some time with the garage technician.  Deleted Lexus plus off phone and deleted everything off car.  Set up Lexus plus app with a simple password as others have mentioned only using @ as the symbol, no dashes £ signs etc just @ and I have used a capital letter too, then he reset the car.  When connecting he did choose apple play for me and also added Lexus in Bluetooth. All going well past few days.  He even set driver door to only open when I press unlock on key once (twice for rest of doors) as I didn’t want all 4 doors opening each time when I’m on my own and was unlocking.  No idea how that’s done but I’m happy with that.  One of the ongoing issues which they’re aware of is that if Lexus makes an announcement whilst you’re using apple play like a traffic announcement you can’t hear her voice even though it’s set to loud in the Lexus app. Hope everyone else gets these issues resolved ❤️

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links