Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC51 BNA - Burgundy LS430 - any previous owner(s) on here?

Hello all,

I've been to see an LS430 advertised on FB Marketplace - a burgundy (my favourite colour) pre-facelift LS430:

The car presents well, but not much information available from current seller; I'm wondering if any previous owner(s) are on LOC and wouldn't mind making contact?

Thanks!

419001873_287955474274362_5806454857163060787_n.jpg

Mileage looks good and genuine, MOT history also good, looks like one owner neglected tyres in 2017 but no advisory repeats which indicates repairs were carried out.

Just put the reg number in

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

You may be able to obtain a part service history from Lexus too.

Buying on FB marketplace I would also check all the paperwork very meticulously.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Steve,

Yes, did reg/mot history check - it did seem to check out; but has since sold anyway. I didn't get the best of 'vibes' when I went to see it, but best of luck to whoever did buy it.

On 2/14/2024 at 3:14 PM, kayble said:

Hello Steve,

Yes, did reg/mot history check - it did seem to check out; but has since sold anyway. I didn't get the best of 'vibes' when I went to see it, but best of luck to whoever did buy it.

If you had any doubts you were right not to go ahead. Another one will turn up. Bide your time and get the right car. I used to change my car every year until I got the LS430. Now I don't want to part with it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links