Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scheduled Charging

Hi,

Could someone please explain how the scheduled charging from the App works. I have a UX300e but suspect it will be the same for the RZ.

In the app I can set a start time for a charge, or a finish time but not both. (Incidentally how do you delete a set charge?)

If I have cheap electricity between 12 am and 5 am. How do I get it to charge between these times. Do I plug the cable in, set a start time of 12 am and it will automatically stop when the Battery is full? Or do I set a finish time of 5am and hope it starts and charges at the rate it expects to be full at 5am. Then it will stop charging at 5am even if it is not full. When I go out at 8am I unplug the cable.

I am using a Zappi home charger.

Thanks

Paul

30 minutes ago, PaulWhitt20 said:

Hi,

Could someone please explain how the scheduled charging from the App works. I have a UX300e but suspect it will be the same for the RZ.

In the app I can set a start time for a charge, or a finish time but not both. (Incidentally how do you delete a set charge?)

If I have cheap electricity between 12 am and 5 am. How do I get it to charge between these times. Do I plug the cable in, set a start time of 12 am and it will automatically stop when the battery is full? Or do I set a finish time of 5pm and hope it starts and charges at the rate it expects to be full at 5am. Then it will stop charging at 5pm even if it is not full. When I go out at 8am I unplug the cable.

I am using a Zappi home charger.

Thanks

Paul

It's pretty useless basically if you want to use cheap rate electricity, I ended up setting it start at the beginning of the cheap rate and just hope it finishes before it ends. Got fed up with it after a few weeks and bought an Ohme charger so charging was fully controlled.

• Thanks 1

Hi, I also have an RZ 450e and use the schedule in the Lexus App to programme the charging for only when I have cheap rate electricity, which is also between midnight and 5am.

Procedure: Open The Lexus + App

1, Click charging schedule, then click add schedule, then set start time, then toggle slider to set stop time then set the stop time, then select all the days in the week view that you wish to charge, then click save schedule. Now whenever I plug in to home charge it will not charge except within the time frame set in the schedule . I hope this helps, you can have more than one schedule and just select the one you want. you can also delete schedules in the app. I hope this helps . - Phil 🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links