Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New member, back to Forum's. Lexus IS250SE XE20

Hello Folks, I hope you are all well! 

I'm Igor from Notomoto Co. It has been a fair while since I've been into forum's. Years! 
So here we go... I never been part of any Owners Club, however I'm giving it a go. 

Purchased my 1st ever Lexus (and Japanese car) at the end of 2022, Its a Black 2006 Lexus IS250 SE that had only 41.000 miles on the clock.
I was extremely surprised that it was so low mileage, and so cheap from the get go. 
It has some weird headlight modification made by the previous owner where he removed the interior mask and left everything exposed, therefor they now leak.
(He claimed he wanted to do something different 🙄) I now need to replace them with the IS-F or something similar or OEM. 

The car initially was running on Nankank's NSR Semi-Slicks. It's currently on Nankang NS2'.
Wheels: 18x10 (255/35R18) & 18x8.5 Rotiform RSE's (225/40R18)
Suspension: Tein Street Advance Adjustable Coilover's. (It does change A LOT from stock drivability improves it considerably whilst being comfortable) 
Performance: Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust Non Resonated. 
Cosmetic: Rear middle tail lights facelift to 2010, front bumper lip spoiler, roof small spoiler, boot spoiler, Window Rain Guards. 

There are quite a few things I still want to do and improve, we will see how that goes. 

Well hope to eventually get acquainted we you all if there is a meet or gatherings, and to learn more about Lexus in general. 

My best regards, Igor. 

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Igor and welcome to the LOC 😀

It sits nice on those wheels and great find with that mileage.

Keep us up to date on your first Japanese project, getting another set of headlights shouldn’t be too difficult from a rear ended breaker.

45 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Hi Igor and welcome to the LOC 😀

It sits nice on those wheels and great find with that mileage.

Keep us up to date on your first Japanese project, getting another set of headlights shouldn’t be too difficult from a rear ended breaker.

Thank you Steve, 

I have been trying to find parts from a damaged IS-F but it has revealed it self extremely difficult. 
Would love to get front wings and sideskirts from the IS-F and bonnet. Think it would be a good mash-up. hehe. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links