Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On-Site Bodyshop

Just received notification my local Lexus dealership now has an on-site bodyshop facility. Based on my experience of their sales and service attention to detail, it should be good..

"We understand the importance of attention to detail and quality craftsmanship when it comes to maintaining your Lexus. Trust us to deliver results that exceed your expectations and leave you delighted with your vehicle's refreshed look.

Thank you for choosing Lexus Swindon as your trusted automotive partner. We look forward to serving you and helping you rediscover the joy of driving a Lexus that looks as impeccable as it performs."

BODYWORK PRICING
BODYWORK PRICE  
Textured Repair From £240  
Full Panel From £300  
Bumper Corner From £275  
Full Bumper From £300  
Blend per panel From £80  
Small Panel Mop From £50  
Panel Mop From £75  
Full Mop From £250  
Painted Wheel From £100  
Diamond Cut Alloy From £129  
Small Panel (Wing Mirror / Door Handle / Sill) From £75  
*Please note these are from prices and costs may vary once the bodywork is accessed.
  • Thanks 1

I’ve had the same message from Swindon, and I agree - based on the service I’ve had from them over almost ten years it should be good.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links