Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid Battery Solutions - Rich is a top bloke!

Hi guys, although I've been a member using the sites plethora of information for a few years, I've never posted until now. Back in in 2019, my Hybrid Battery packed up on my 2006 GS 450h. I spoke with Lexus, they quoted me £3300+ Vat to replace... After reading several reviews

on this forum regarding the services offered by Rich at Hybrid Battery Solutions I took the car to him for a repair and recondition of the original Battery. He turned the car around in about a week and the car was back to its normal self, in fact it performed better than it did before. Old tired Battery I guess.

Roll on 5 years and 70000 miles later, the Battery has failed again... Now, that isn't a grumble. Far from it. Rich charged me £750 for this service in 2019 and I am very very pleased with the 5 years of trouble free motoring I got out of it! Talk about Return On Investment... So I reached out to Rich once more to see if he would

be able recondition my Battery once again. I really thought I'd have to buy a new Battery pack this time (which is WAAAAY cheaper with Rich than Lexus) as I didn't know if the original pack could be reconditioned for a 2nd time. He told me it could, booked me in two weeks later and turned the car around in 4 days on the Easter bank holiday week!! Guy is a legend! 

I can't recommend Rich enough. Two interactions I've had with him now and on both occasions he's been a pleasure to deal with. No drama or hassle. Just a stand up bloke who's bloody good at what he does. Give him a shout if need any help with your old Hybrid Battery packs.

https://www.hybridbatterysolutions.co.uk/

Glad to hear this, I have had their details set aside since I was researching buying my 450H, they are not far from me as well in Northamptonshire. It was their existence and reviews, and a Lex Hybrid health check from the seller, that helped me choose to buy.

I'm fingers crossed on exhaust and shocks though....and currently having my first experience of TPMS pain ! (Tyre centre fitted new sensor but cant configure. Lex wont do it cos its not a Lex sensor).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links