Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended 2022 450h+

My recent trade in of a NX450h+ Premium Plus with sunroof is currently being advertised by Lexus Edinburgh for £43995. I can throughly recommend the car - it's done less than 19000 miles and was registered in March 22. Its finished in Graphite Black with Hazel leather interior and has the protection pack fitted. Front footwell rugs were unused during my ownership. The upgraded door handles were fitted and all servicing and recalls completed by Lexus Edinburgh.

It's a great car - never put a wheel wrong and I averaged over 70mpg after taking the cost of electric charging and converting that to fuel costs.

It was washed meticulously every week (including power washing under each wheel arch) and was machine polished prior to handing it back.

Think it will be a great buy for someone!

• Like 4

Good tip Ken and while on the subject, I am surprised that is seems impossible to buy a lexus from a private sale, any reason why? 

Even on this board I would have thought it would be the ideal place to buy/sell a lexus?

Possibly the complexities of the Hybrid engine and the reassurance of the 10 year warranty offer when purchased through dealers makes recent models less likely to be available via private sale. There is of course a sales forum within the LOC site.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links