Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC430 OEM Alloy Wheels

Hi all, I have 4 Lexus SC430 alloys, not a scratch on them, I would like £200 per wheel, buyer could collect or arrange collection from Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire.

The alloys were removed not long after purchase and stored in a garage, as I said, no scratches, dents, dings or curb rash.

Thanks for looking, hopefully someone will enjoy a trip to Pembrokeshire soon. 

Jim

1 hour ago, Localhero said:

I personally don't need them, but a photo or year of car they came off would be a help, do they have tyres?

I'm selling them for an ex-owner He's beyond retirement, and doesn't have the car anymore , no tyres just OEM , I believe they are called 18" Soarers 

4 hours ago, Jim Donald said:

Not sure, but offset is 5x114.3

If they are the standard SC430 wheels, spec should read ..

PCD 5 x 114.3

Diameter 18"

Offset 45

spec should be embossed on the back of the wheel spokes 👍🏻

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links