Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

430sc orange side repeaters

I’d like to update my orange reflectors front and back for clear but notice that the replacements are actually indicators?Are they for the American models?Will they still fit ok?

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0346.jpeg

Mine is pre facelift and these fitted perfectly from eBay. They are the ones that light up but the fitment in the bumper is the same. I am not sure if later models are the same dimensions  mine being 183mm length x 38mm high. I am not sure this seller is still selling them. Alternatively SC430mods sell them

IMG_6822.thumb.png.dcaea0ba09c32c40f5918dbaedbe644f.png

IMG_5849.thumb.jpeg.97d82c067a3e38df3eb03d08f82b2cde.jpeg

https://www.sc430mods.com/product-page/clear-corners-all-4-included-smoke-also-available

6 hours ago, Cola414 said:

I’d like to update my orange reflectors front and back for clear but notice that the replacements are actually indicators?Are they for the American models?Will they still fit ok?

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0346.jpeg

In America these are side marker lights, amber at the front and red at the back .

With LED’s being popular now, they are sold with clear covers and coloured bulbs .

They are also available as clear lens with white bulbs .

Think they all come from the States 👍🏻

58 minutes ago, Cola414 said:

Are the fronts the same size as the rears?

They don’t have the same part numbers ☹️

IMG_6940.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bob King said:

They don’t have the same part numbers ☹️

IMG_6940.jpeg

If that’s the American ones it will be because the reflectors are red at the back and amber on the front. The dimensions however are the same. When I bought mine I asked the seller to supply 4 amber ones with clear lens so if I ever wanted to wire the up they would be all amber as we use as standard in the UK. I also sourced the bulb holders and connectors to facilitate. All the new clear LED ones are made in china. I have purchased somethings from the US at higher cost and then found out that they are made in China. So it is cheaper and greener to buy things direct from China.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links