Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What specific model was my stolen UX250h?

Posted (edited)

I have just had my 2019 (19 plate) UX250h stolen (I believe via a CanBus attack). We bought it from a general used-car dealership in 2022 and it was a Premium Plus spec as far as I can tell (heated seats, heated wheel, tan leather seats for example). 
However, the paperwork we have describes it as a UX 250H + 4x2 CVT. Does that + in the description 'prove' it is a Premium Plus model? i.e. when the insurer offers us a settlement fee will that extra detail (+ 4x2 CVT) tell them it was a Premium Plus model and mean they offer us the right settlement fee? Or could it be that we have a different model and the car had these features added as optional items? Just trying to understand whether the + just means 'and' whether it definitely signifies Premim Plus. Any help on this much appreciated...

Edited by Israndomness
being more precise!

Hi

Sorry to hear about your loss, it's an awful thing to happen to anyone. 

What details are mentioned on your current insurance policy? My own policy has the model (F-sport) and the grade - premium plus listed. 

Regards

1 minute ago, HPS13 said:

Hi

Sorry to hear about your loss, it's an awful thing to happen to anyone. 

What details are mentioned on your current insurance policy? My own policy has the model (F-sport) and the grade - premium plus listed. 

Regards

Thanks...yes, just had a look at the actual policy. And it shows UX250h Plus. 
I suppose this DOES suggest Premium Plus? (i.e. the UX25h can be either Premium or Premium Plus, so if just described as Plus then it must be Premium Plus, right?)
It's just that on the settlement offer we have had they just described it as UX250h + 4x2 CVT, so wasn't sure if that was doing it enough justice. 

13 hours ago, Israndomness said:

I have just had my 2019 (19 plate) UX250h stolen (I believe via a CanBus attack). We bought it from a general used-car dealership in 2022 and it was a Premium Plus spec as far as I can tell (heated seats, heated wheel, tan leather seats for example). 
However, the paperwork we have describes it as a UX 250H + 4x2 CVT. Does that + in the description 'prove' it is a Premium Plus model? i.e. when the insurer offers us a settlement fee will that extra detail (+ 4x2 CVT) tell them it was a Premium Plus model and mean they offer us the right settlement fee? Or could it be that we have a different model and the car had these features added as optional items? Just trying to understand whether the + just means 'and' whether it definitely signifies Premim Plus. Any help on this much appreciated...

I believe you can log in to my lexus from a pc/mac, there should be a section where you can download, using the VIN, a file with all the specs of your car that describes the full list of optionals/accessories and the description of the model.

I believe you can log in to my Lexus-Tech from a pc/mac, there should be a section where you can download, using the VIN, a file with all the specs of your car that describes the full list of optionals/accessories and the description of the model.

Here is the link to Lexus-Tech site, register here with your details and then you will be able to download the file with all the specs of your UX:

https://www.toyota-tech.eu:8443/auth/realms/TD1realm/protocol/openid-connect/auth?redirect_uri=https://www.lexus-tech.eu/owin/security/keycloak/ApplicationCookie/callback&response_type=code&scope=openid&state=oidc_state_f82f51521ab244eda0ae27b22cb5d669&client_id=lexus&kc_idp_hint=

Once you log in, go to home menu, then repair and select vehicle specifications.

The file you download will surely help with the insurance company.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links