Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Bumper Gaurd

Just purchased one from Lexus Stockport on 8 July £119.72 plus vat

It will save the bumper but what a rip off price for a piece of plastic

Had you been a Gold member you would have got nearly £ 20 knocked off that at Stockport. Would have almost paid for your membership fee.

This has just been released, I am waiting on stock coming in any time now.

CAN YOU LET US HAVE THE PRICE. AND ARE THEY RUBBER OR METAL

Hi Welshy, don't know the exact price, about £50 i think, they are back plastic self adhesive, hope this is of help.

:geek: Hi Welshy, just checked a USA site- Sewell Lexus and the price on there bumper protectors is $103.80 and i guess about $10.00 P&P about £60-£70 in real money. website is www.lexus-parts.com part no is 08475-48804 they do supply the UK as i have ordered before from then. regards Baz.

should be about £80 from a lexus dealer - just fit it yourself there just pull off 3m tapes - use soapy water if your concerned about aligning

I originally ordered one to be fitted by Lexus Newcastle to my 400 from new when I collect it on 1st Sept.

BUT then I figured why do I need it? If I don't fit it now the worst that can happen is that I scratch the bumper with shopping boxes etc.

So if & when that happens THEN I can fit it myself and of course then it will be on to stay. I presume it is not something you put on and take off at will ? :

So why not enjoy a nice shiny bumper for as long as possible? :)

Is there a flaw in my reasoning?

Billy

should be about £80 from a lexus dealer - just fit it yourself there just pull off 3m tapes - use soapy water if your concerned about aligning

I originally ordered one to be fitted by Lexus Newcastle to my 400 from new when I collect it on 1st Sept.

BUT then I figured why do I need it? If I don't fit it now the worst that can happen is that I scratch the bumper with shopping boxes etc.

So if & when that happens THEN I can fit it myself and of course then it will be on to stay. I presume it is not something you put on and take off at will ? :

So why not enjoy a nice shiny bumper for as long as possible? :)

Is there a flaw in my reasoning?

Billy

:P Way to go Billy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links