Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Me

Hi Lexdreamer,

I didn't know if the warranty was the same in France as in IK but after having asked to several dealers, i found a good one and got my stereo changed .

Lexus prefer changing parts not to let the owners think cars are wrong.

Try to ask your dealer, you have nothing to lose :winky:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys, i have a common problem. ERR 3 on the radio, i can't eject the CD's and i can only listen to the radio. I think i'll have to spend a lot of money to change all. I know someone had installed a common radio in the IS. Where can i buy th adaptor? Thank you

I had the same problem - ERR3 on the display, wouldn't play or eject discs. I removed the fuse marked RAD no 1 (in the fusebox in the engine bay) and then replaced it. The CD changer then cycled through all the discs in the changer and I was able to eject them. If you have jammed two discs in the one slot in the magazine this may not work, though. I was getting ERR3 because of a duff CD (shop bought - not a CD-R or CD-RW).

The software logic in the player seems to be flakey - if you load in say 5 CD's and play the last one loaded the player seems to think it's number 6. The only way to cure it is to

press the disc advance button until disc 1 is selected.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links