Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Read this to get free money

Rodders_UK

So why haven't you joined gold yet then?? - you're obviously interested enough in free money to read this post??

Joining gold costs £25 per year and will pay for itself in no time at all. Some examples of what you will get:-

15% discount of Lexus parts and servicing

10%-15% on a whole range of supplers of Lexus tuning and performance accessories

10% on some cool ICE gadgets

10% on bodywork protection products

Insurance discounts

And the list goes on and on.

All you guys and gals are buying bits and bobs for your cars and are certainly having them serviced.

This club costs money to run and deserves your support. The deal we've done FOR YOU is that you get your subscription back throuhg discounts with carefully selected companies.

SO GET YOUR FINGERS OUT AND JOIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You know you want to - you do, you really do)

I second that! My pride and joy is a lease car so I don't need all the discounts on car parts as such, but there are things that are very useful and relevant to me as a Gold member.

Non-Gold members get a lot of enjoyment from the club and free advice etc. I suspect that Steve and Mat have had to shell out from their own money to get things started, so why not give something back :?:

£25 for the stuff you get in general aside from the Gold Membership discounts is really worth it.....honest!

Now, would a woman tell you a porky-pie :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links