Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Slow server

Steven

Please excuse the website for it's slow performance... someone is playing silly doods and causing the server to become under heavy load. I am investigating this as we speak.

Very soon the club will have a dedicated server so this problem will not happen as it will not be shared with my clients.

Please bear with us

Well this autumn I will be moving the whole site across to a new server... this site sucks up too much bandwidth on my server and the poor thing struggles.

you probably notice that there are sometimes 40 guests on board.. well this is google spidering the site.. and that causes probelems too.. but it has to be done.

I shall try and get a server in the UK which will make it nice and fast!

Steve,

I was looking for a thread by superchargedIS200 and done search on his threads. I meant to put in the last month but by accident did forever. I know he has posted 1000's of time, so I hope that didn't kill it. The site seemed to die at the same time, sorry if it was me, or was it a coincidence?:o

probably did not help.... so I have disabled this for the time being....

Basically we need a bigger server with more processing power.. but finding a reliable server and a company who dont want 2 pence a meg bandwidth

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links