Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Error 1 Error 3

Took my 2001 IS200 to dealer today to install new bulbs in the foglights and in passing said to guy about the ERROR 1 and ERROR 3 on Audio LCD screen as I saw a few posts ago someone with same thing. Turns out I am getting new radio next week under extended warrenty! And they threw in the bulbs for free!

Ohh its great being a Lexus owner! Thanks to this forum I got a new Audio system coming!

Thanks Guys for heads up!!!!

GALLA_4

Took my 2001 IS200 to dealer today to install new bulbs in the foglights and in passing said to guy about the ERROR 1 and ERROR 3 on Audio LCD screen as I saw a few posts ago someone with same thing. Turns out I am getting new radio next week under extended warrenty! And they threw in the bulbs for free!

Ohh its great being a Lexus owner! Thanks to this forum I got a new Audio system coming!

Thanks Guys for heads up!!!!

GALLA_4

Same thing happened to me. I got a 51 plate IS200, and Lexus told me there is a 5 year extended warranty on it, asked me if I'd like to wait while it's fitted, would I prefer to bring it in and have a courtesy car, and when would I like it done ?? Where else would you find that kind of service. Not to mention the interior and exterior valet they done as well !?!?! AND they done a mini service on car, just like a checklist to make sure everything is okay - which was reeeeally necessary for me as I only bought the car 2 weeks ago.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links