Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Xm Radio

All,

I have a 2000 LS400 with what I think is the Pioneer Stereo. I have recently installed XM Radio in my car and it is using 87.9 on the radio for FM Modulation. The quality is OK but I would like to do a direct connection which the stereo place told me would give really gd reception. The problem is that I would have to disconnect my CD Changer to do this which I do not want to do.

Does anyone know of a way to split the CD Changer connection so that it can accept two inputs?

Please email me at afcjetsfan1(at)yahoo.com at = @

Hey buddy - welcome to LOC!

unfortunately you have posted this in theUK forum - we do not have satelliete FM radio here, so it is unlikely anyone will be able to offer much help.

However - if you post this over at our sister US Lexus Owners Club, I am sure you will get some good responses.

I know there are a few guys on there with XM / Sirius installs in their Lexus, and I'm sure they will try and help.

You may want to post in either our US Lexus LS Owners Club Forum or in the Lexus Audio / Video Forum

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links