Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aristo Tt

chips229

Hi....

Ive only just bought my Aristo tt...

Can anyone tell me,on the wiper arm switch theres adjustment for the time the wipers take to wipe the screen.....and next to it is another switch on the arm which says FULL and SEMI...

When i switch between the two i can hear a motor operate for a second or to.

Can anyone tell me whats happening and what it does please :unsure:

Ive looked through the posts and cant find any info.

Cheers

Chips.

It raise's the wipers very slightly when on Semi, all the way down when on Full, if you switch between the two with-out the wipers going, you'll see them move a little bit.

It also helps with changing the blades over as the arms can't be raise'd up with the bonnet down unless you move the wipers across.

Congrads on your purchase, any more details - age, colour, piccs

BR

Paul

Thanks norkep for the info.

Me cars on a J plate,91 model in a green colour,ive not got any pictures of the car yet.

I only picked the car up on monday evening,didnt get back till late that night,and the tax was out the same night so i didnt get to drive it again until wednesday when me cover note came through.

:driving:

What a Cracking car :D

:driving:

Ive got to try and take the idle control valve off,im told and clean it.

At the moment the car starts fine from cold and runs fine until you turn it off,but when the cars warmed up and you turn it off and leave the car for say...5 to 20 minutes it does not want to run...

The car starts but slowly looses rpm and after time stalls,if you feather the throttle when its try to tick over,theres nothing there,just dies.

Im hoping if i clean this valve it will sort it out :unsure:

Lexus quote £473 for the sensor :lol:

Cheers

Chips.

One of the first models of the TT, first year of manufacture was May/June 91.

Mines runs well wether hot or cold, you'll have to let us know what you find out with regarding the idle control valve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links