Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS Impressed

Mitch

Originally posted by Playa

mat- chris rock is a funny guy, that some comical genius rite there

yeah - tell me about it

got three albums on MP3 (Born Suspect, Bigger and Blacker and Bring the Pain - effin hilarious.

u2u me a postal address if you would like.

and mat i dnt wear my pants halfway down my *****, ur quote is stereotyping ppl that listen to hip-hop, RnB etc

Playa

this comment was addresses to no-one at all.

the Dennis Leary stuff (Wu tang clan, Tribe called quest - pull up your pants) is a direct quote from a Dennis Leary comedy show - Lock and Load.

Sorry if you thought I was having a go at you

:cool:

No mate I'm just saying that the guy was stereo typing Hip-hop/RnB fans. I know it wasn't a qoute from you mate.

I got one on tape that I recorded off the paramount channel, Can't remember where it was though. It's the one where he talks about how when women catch you cheating and have all the evidence to get you.

"Women are like the police, they can have all the evidence they need, but they always want the confession."

"We know you did it, just admit it".......

haha makes me laugh every time

I have got a few on audio tape that I recorded from the tim westwood rap show.

Edited into English:D

Originally posted by Claire G

Hip Hop? Cool comedy characters?....

Do I take it that Milli Vanilli and Noel Edmonds just don't cut it any more :o

you're beginning to show your age now claire! but then again since i know who you're on about so i am!! damn!

playa>>> congrats on the new ride. i got my IS sport 6 months ago now, and i still drive around with a huge grin on my face.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links