Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hit & Run

Claire G

Was in Devon visiting relatives and pulled into their road. There was another car coming towards me and parked cars on my side of the road, so pulled in behind a parked car to let the other car through (hubby driving). The woman misjudged the gap, and bounced off the back of my car. Simon jumped out, but the woman put her foot down and scarpered. By the time he turned the car around she was nowhere to be seen :angry:

Luckily it sounded worse than what it was, but she'd taken paint off the bumper. So, if anyone sees a Silver Audi A4 Avant driving around Cullompton with my blue paint on their bumper, please feel free to let me know. :tsktsk:

Was in Devon visiting relatives and pulled into their road. There was another car coming towards me and parked cars on my side of the road, so pulled in behind a parked car to let the other car through (hubby driving). The woman misjudged the gap, and bounced off the back of my car. Simon jumped out, but the woman put her foot down and scarpered. By the time he turned the car around she was nowhere to be seen  :angry:

Luckily it sounded worse than what it was, but she'd taken paint off the bumper. So, if anyone sees a Silver Audi A4 Avant driving around Cullompton with my blue paint on their bumper, please feel free to let me know.  :tsktsk:

b :tsktsk: s - Sorry to hear that Claire .... some people just make you laugh these days, no respect for no one !!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Claire, I get mad at peeps who continue to get on the phone........still the major killer and cause of RTA except drunk drivers and peeps who dont wear seat belts :sad: ...........last week because i work in A +E we took another suspended (dead) Scarface will know what i mean, never wear seatbelts and always in small cheap motors (u know)

I'm often thinking about these circumstances...

"Maybe have pen and paper ready to write the number plate down"... Not always practical :duh:

"Maybe phone someone to take down the number whilst you give chase"... may not have handsfree, or person/persons number not instantly available :huh:

"Phone the police"... dunno about this one...

"Take out your camera phone and get a picture of the car/plate"... Phone cameras are generally rubbish - especially for moving images :blink:

"Save a voice tag or sumit into your MP3 player or mobile"... stumbling through menus can be a pain :yawn:

What can one do :question:

Am not doing the lottery this week with my luck - would you believe someone's now dinged my car in Sainsbury's car park :tsktsk: :yack: Some nice person has used their car/trolley or whatever to leave a small dent ands scrape on my drivers door. I am NOT best pleased :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links