Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I like it

I take it you have the older sport which is lowered already?

very very bling

Yep it is a 1999 GS Sport with Sat Nav and HID lights, comes already lowered. Bought it 2 years ago with only 11,000 geniune miles. It now has 27,000 miles.

I personally, don't like them ...... however they are Very BLING BLING!  :D

I have been in the states and seen them. They always draw my attention but it has not caught on here as yet. But I hope to be a pioneer in it.

• 2 months later...

finally the pics are up... :P

they look very bling bling, but i'm not sure why it isnt quite pulling it off right in mind.

i mean check out this 430

gs430cv_f.jpg

gs430cv_r.jpg

wheels are similar to yours but it seems to have pulled it off much better.. maybe its the bodykit and chrome grill :blink: just giving ya an excuse to spend more doh :lol:

PS where you and henry at Gaydon 04? Really like the petrol cap mod.

anyways bring her down to JAE we need more GSs and you can get feedback from potentially over 20'000 people ;)

finally the pics are up... :P

they look very bling bling, but i'm not sure why it isnt quite pulling it off right in mind.

i mean check out this 430

gs430cv_f.jpg

gs430cv_r.jpg

wheels are similar to yours but it seems to have pulled it off much better.. maybe its the bodykit and chrome grill  :blink: just giving ya an excuse to spend more doh :lol:

PS where you and henry at Gaydon 04? Really like the petrol cap mod.

anyways bring her down to JAE we need more GSs and you can get feedback from potentially over 20'000 people ;)

Hi, yes we were at gaydon. Could not make it this year, but hope to do so 2006. By then the television will be in the headrest and there will be nothing more to do on the car. I just saw some painted caliper with the Lexus badge on them I guess that is my next tasks

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys. i'm in Australia and got myself a nice GS300 2000 model. fitting 20 inch rims next friday.

i have lowered the car around an inch and a half. just springs, nothing major. is fitting the 20s gonna be any drama? i see some fat cars in this thread. but i just wanna make sure...

any help would be good.

hey guys. i'm in Australia and got myself a nice GS300 2000 model. fitting 20 inch rims next friday.

i have lowered the car around an inch and a half. just springs, nothing major. is fitting the 20s gonna be any drama? i see some fat cars in this thread. but i just wanna make sure...

any help would be good.

Welcome to the UK forum.

the black GS 300 above on this thread is mine. I have fitted 20" x 8.5" and have no problems with it. I do not know if your lowering of the car is going to affect it. Mine is the GS 300 Sport which is lowered by the UK dealer before sale.

UKDentonGS300

I had 20'' chromes and granted they looked pretty smart but just caused damage to the front arches by constantly ripping off the moulding and subsequently taking chips out the paint.

I swapped them for Lexus 18'' (dunno the name) and if you look at my wee website http://andrew-campbell.magix.net/ and click on new album, you`ll see a comparison of how the car looks with both sets of wheels. I think the Lexus are much better and the car handles and feels so much better with the 18s. They won`t do as much gamage to the suspension either. it has an Eibach 'pro' suspension as the only mod'.

Andy

15.88 1/4 mile

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links