Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rover

If you really think about the human factor think about all the people in the midland that have no job now. If you consider this and the fact that they may default on their mortgage or have to sell what do you thin that will do to house prices and interest rates across the country. If no one managess to find a job after rover as there is only jag aroundthat area and peugeot and i havent seen many ads for others then the knock on effect could be house prices then house owners become the victim of the rover collapse

"Never" would i think that Mr 75 is of more concern than all those who have lost their jobs the "Human" factor evolvels in different areas, and with different levels of passion, "ANYONE" that has lost their job would be on top of my list i dont deny that but that topic was not the "job" losses but the buyer, i feel "very" sad for those who have lost their jobs. maybe the support for Mr 75 could keep things alive untill somone takes charge? BTW "did" you work for Rover?

No didn't work for rover but where i went to school there was a feeder for people to leave education and go there for jobs so i know a few people who worked there and the motor industry in the midlands supplies a hell of alot of jobs

Now i can understand "why" you read so passionate for the workers, i dont feel anyone wants to "belittle" the worries that the workers from rover now must have and i wish this on no one! the fact is we, you and a dog named sue must keep the rover situation in veiw. Tell me this the "feeder" within education, your school, where did you go...?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links