Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying A Puppy

mudzs

Been loking for a small dog for my little girl for her birthday but am having no joy at all ,after a westie ,cairn terrier sized dog but have tried local rags with no joy .anyone got any ideas of were to try as i would like one by the weekend .and yes i now dogs are for life and not just for birthdays xmas etc :D

might sound funny, but have you considered a beagle? cute and small, plus quite docile...

And with the hunting ban - if you drive into the countryside, find some country store (that tends to serve famers etc) you'll probably find adverts in there...

just a suggestion...

my aunt had one of them and docile it was'ent ,like the tasmanian devil in a beagle suit .they had it a year and it wrecked every thing it looked at :crybaby: .need one thats cute and fluffy and pulls the chain after its had a dump ,oh and must be able to do that give you its paw trick (kids like that) :lol:

Must be a time of year thing, I'm looking for a GSP pup, you could have a google on the breed and see if they have a owners club/group and then contact them for members that have a litter.

Must be a time of year thing, I'm looking for a GSP pup, you could have a google on the breed and see if they have a owners club/group and then contact them for members that have a litter.

If it's a GSD you're after, South Africa is the place. They'll train them from pups up to the level of friendliness or security you want and at a fraction of the price of the trainers in the UK. I had an SA trained GSD during my years in Nigeria, he was worth a dozen pump-action shotguns! He's now living in the Congo with a couple from Total (and having to learn French :lol::lol::lol: )

first port of call is to give the kennel club a ring

they have lists of accredited breeders

i would advise to use one, especially if children are concerned

there are too many breeding farms and private individuals with no other intention of making money, avoid pet shops at all costs

many of these dogs have behaivour problems, due to over-breeding and in-breeding, remember even a small dog can maim or even kill a child :crying:

allways get to see the parents, both is best, see their history

see the puppy on your own without miss mud, and dont let her see it untill you are 100% satisfied with it

i would advise to use one, especially if children are concerned

there are too many breeding farms and private individuals with no other intention of making money, avoid pet shops at all costs

many of these dogs have behaivour problems, due to over-breeding and in-breeding, remember even a small dog can maim or even kill a child  :crying:

allways get to see the parents, both is best, see their history

see the puppy on your own without miss mud, and dont let her see it untill you are 100% satisfied with it

good advice baz thanks ,wife now thinks a toy poodle(not the cuddley toy type :lol: ) would be better as my younger daughter suffers with asthma and allegies and apparently they are best for this .only problem is there is no way i am walking a :tsktsk: poodle :crying: .although i have just found a breed called a labradoodle (xbreed )so am now looking at them but they are rarer than rocking horse poo

<snip>

No they don't not according to there FAQs, but registered owners can offer puppies for sale through there site?

Always see the litter and dont pick the one that runs up to you when your looking,pick the one thats last to greet you or the lazy bugger sitting in the corner.

:D

Why?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links