Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs200 V Is200

MacRS200

this thread is 7 years old!!!!!!!!!!!

em and they have just made a fool of them selfs with that rant...im out!!! tend not to argue with people that dont know their cars and were they come from....oh heres on......the altezza was a cheap version of the 200 to get younger people in to toyotas as the is200 was more expensive..

and due to the gearing they are not much quicker in the real world...

i was planning to get a lexus but then wen i looked at the two i decided to get a altezza, had other cars and it done my head in stuck in a line of sunday drivers every day to work, so i want the car for power, my friend has a lexus and says it dead. just does my head in when i bought it everyone started ranting bout the two cars, and i knew ****** all so i looked them up and here i am. and how is the altezza working out more money now?? and you do need power on irish roads cause of the amount of drivers that drive at 40 the whole time! had cars with no power before and they done my head in! wanted to make sure i didnt have that problem!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links