Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Discs

T7RY B

I will be needing new discs for my next M.O.T. ( I already have new pads waiting to go on when I get the discs) I have seen these on eBay.

Seems a good price for front & rear. Just wanted to know peoples thoughts on them or if they had any experience with product or company.

The shipping is about £105 (Cos of the weight) So all in it shouls cost around £220

Which is a good price. Unless somebody can steer me in the direction of a reasonable U.K. supplier ?

Discs on Ebay

I will be needing new discs for my next M.O.T. ( I already have new pads waiting to go on when I get the discs)  I have seen these on Ebay.

Seems a good price for front & rear. Just wanted to know peoples thoughts on them or if they had any experience with product or company.

The shipping is about £105 (Cos of the weight) So all in it shouls cost around £220

Which is a good price. Unless somebody can steer me in the direction of a reasonable U.K. supplier ?

Discs on Ebay

the last place i would buy discs would be on eBay, good price or not you generally get what you pay for in this life. hardly worth the chance for brake discs surely :unsure:

I will be needing new discs for my next M.O.T. ( I already have new pads waiting to go on when I get the discs)  I have seen these on Ebay.

Discs on Ebay

the last place i would buy discs would be on eBay, good price or not you generally get what you pay for in this life. hardly worth the chance for brake discs surely :unsure:

There are a couple of members on here that have bought their cars off eBay !

I think the reason they are a good price is because they are in the States which is a lot,lot cheaper than over here.

The other question I did ask was any reccommendations for discs in the U.K.

Lexus prices for "ordinary" discs are ridiculous. A lot of the members on here have gone for aftermarket discs.

I think this is the same guy who sells Brembos at a fraction of the UK price.

Cheers Mike. His feedback is good for over 3,000 sales.

The trouble with the RX is that you are very limited for aftermarket parts in the U.K.

A lot wider choice for the IS models.. Brakes,bodykits,S/Cs Induction kits etc.

remember as it is with UPS u will get stung for the tax etc!

Some of the traders will put a low value on the invoice :ph34r: but you'll need to ask them to do it!

BTW my kid brother who is into Triathalons & Iron Man contests was in the game for a new bike - It turned out to be cheaper to fly to California, pick up the bike from the dealer, ride it around and dirty it up to make it look used and then fly back with it! He saved about $2,000 doing this.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links