Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But that's just a normal nut ? I need 4 locking wheel nuts....

It's just as easy to obtain a correct key for locking wheel nuts as it is to know which size hex key to use........if a thief wants to rob your wheels he'll do it whatever sort of locks you have fitted.

And with a decent CAT-1 he won't hang around too long before the alarm goes off

True .... true ........... I think I may pop up to Elite ... in rainham ....... they are a massive place... maybe they can sell me some ..... goto get some kinda security on em .... i'm paranoid ..... :blush:

Most wheel places sell them mate. I got mine from Rochford tyres when i bought my wheels. I think there might still be discount from them for gold members.  :huh:

True .... true ........... I think I may pop up to Elite ... in rainham ....... they are a massive place... maybe they can sell me some ..... goto get some kinda security on em .... i'm paranoid .....  :blush:

Have a look in the gold section for some of the places to get some discount :winky:

Have a look in the gold section for some of the places to get some discount :winky:

Coooool .... but I don't think I will be driving around for miles ... I'm ill so need to stay at home really ! :crybaby:

Coooool .... but I don't think I will be driving around for miles ... I'm ill so need to stay at home really ! :crybaby:

But they're internet sites so you wont need to drive anywhere. Unless you're really paranoid and think they'll be stolen in the next couple of days

But they're internet sites so you wont need to drive anywhere. Unless you're really paranoid and think they'll be stolen in the next couple of days

Well, not really .... because I ll be parking in the back yard of the nick for the next week .... so that's cool.

But I have a feeling that I will end up getting the wrong nuts ...... so would rather just fit them on there and then ! :huh:

Well, not really .... because I ll be parking in the back yard of the nick for the next week .... so that's cool.

But I have a feeling that I will end up getting the wrong nuts ...... so would rather just fit them on there and then ! :huh:

But surely they'll be able to tell you what size you will need?

The nut type is a M12 x 1.5 with 60deg flange....believe me! :D

Is defo for my alloys though mate? the std lexus ones didn't fit them !

If it's the bolts which take the hex key.....yes

My non standard black rims won't take the Lexus bolts either which I why I used the narrower hex type

............... remember when my IS200 got nicked?

Well the two muppets are due @ Magistrates Court tommorrow ...............

Will be interesting to see if they even turn up !  :angry:

suppose that depends on wether they can get hold of some transport ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links