Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Giovanna Rims

Mr Morse

I've just been looking at some very exclusive :blink: 18 x 7.5J black rims by Giovanna. Will get some photochopped piccies to put on my car tomorrow.

With my seriously low ride, can I go any wider/lower profile than 225/40/18 without rubbing?

BTW Giovanna are the people who do all the Pimp'd ma ride stuff on MTV and black apparently is the mode du rigeur :D

I spoke to the owner when i was out in Las vegas last year, they were show casing a roll royce phantom and a Lambo Gallardo....

There Forged series are very very nice, i looked at running them myself, but i saved $1000 going with the iForged and better offset.

I would go for 8x18s myself... Slam the front more as your not tucked :P i'm not tuck no where on the back as i am on the front :D

Which model where you looking at?

Mmmmmmmm.... not feeling those myself, i prefer your Lexus rims much more!

How about doing something radical with your current rims? Paint them in Anthracite and then diamond cut the face followed by 2-3 coats of clear coat?

btw, these were what i was going for http://69.93.164.27/gfg/wheels.php?wid=TRE...=car&wbrand=gfg with the black powder coat centers.... Ch-Ching $$$$$$$

It's the Kuma model by G-Racing. Similar to this G-Racing Kuma but the spokes are in gloss black. Max size on an 18" is 7.5

:whistling: nice set of wheels you going for Mr :winky: see the link see the SEKI wheels! that what im geting :winky: well not them ones but a set the same they are KEI Racing Velocity in Silver :winky:

It's the Kuma model by G-Racing. Similar to this G-Racing Kuma but the spokes are in gloss black. Max size on an 18" is 7.5

:whistling: nice set of wheels you going for Mr :winky: see the link see the SEKI wheels! that what im geting :winky: well not them ones but a set the same they are KEI Racing Velocity in Silver :winky:

Yes it's the Seki's I meant. £1,000 + VAT for set of four 18 x 7.5 rims fitted with 225/40/18 P-Zero Rosso

gallery_8450_122_25789.jpg

Yes it's the Seki's I meant. £1,000 + VAT for set of four 18 x 7.5 rims fitted with 225/40/18 P-Zero Rosso

gallery_8450_122_25789.jpg

:P they are the same as im geting.............my ones are going to be silver, Very nice wheels a mate :winky:

When are you geting your Mr M...........i will have them on the car for JAE :winky:

I've just been looking at some very exclusive  :blink: 18 x 7.5J black rims by Giovanna. Will get some photochopped piccies to put on my car tomorrow.

With my seriously low ride, can I go any wider/lower profile than 225/40/18 without rubbing?

BTW Giovanna are the people who do all the Pimp'd ma ride stuff on MTV and black apparently is the mode du rigeur  :D

They are FAT wheels mate!!!!

:D

Hear they are  :winky: KEI Raceing Velocity

I tried for a month last year when they first came out to get a set but it was a nightmare and ended up getting the rims i have now.

They are gonna look great

They are going to look very nice with my new paint job :whistling: and my new mod for the front of the car :D

I tried for a month last year when they first came out to get a set but it was a nightmare and ended up getting the rims i have now.

Nice wheels, you have style :winky: I already have the velocity's on mine, been on there for about 6 months now and they look great!!!!!! Although i have them in hyper black :P

See the garage for some pictures.....

Jason :P

Look very nice :winky:

Nice wheels, you have style :winky: I already have the velocity's on mine, been on there for about 6 months now and they look great!!!!!! Although i have them in hyper black :P

Yes, they do.....just need to have the car lowered a little bit now :P

Look very nice  :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links