Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Left Spotlight (aero)

stodwyer

Hi Lads,

I parked my car in a local Rugby grounds last night for a while and came back and found my front left fogliamp damaged. Its the Aero type clear foglamp. Would anyone know where i can get a replacement?. Ive contacted scott but no reply.

Sean

Unhappy front bumper.

Thanks Shahz,

Im not too sure what or who makes the bumper. I tried to contact Scott but no reply. Its the same bumper thats on my profile. Could you also let me know how to contact Chris S?. Many thanks.

Sean

I tried Chris but he said he cant get them!!.. I will be trying the local toyota dealer. He is looking for the frame number of the car also.

Has anyone got any other ideas?. Has anyone seen anyone to crash a bumper like mine and the foglight undamaged?. Japanparts.com have them for €200. Thats mad money. Any help would be brilliant.

Sean

I tried Chris but he said he cant get them!!.. I will be trying the local toyota dealer. He is looking for the frame number of the car also.

Has anyone got any other ideas?. Has anyone seen anyone to crash a bumper like mine and the foglight undamaged?. Japanparts.com have them for €200. Thats mad money. Any help would be brilliant.

Sean

Japanparts provides an excellent service and will "adjust" the invoice value so you don't get stung too hard for taxes.

Thanks lads,

I think that i will be more or less going with Japanparts. What do ye think of the multicoated fogs?. Which would ye recommend?. Blue/clear/multicoated?. If this happens again im taking them out and meshing the panel. Hopefully its not a jealous git that'll attack the poor defenceless things again :unsure:

Sean

Thanks again lads.

I have the multi-colour coated fogs.  THey are VERY expensive to replace and are known to crack as they are made of glass.

So Zee,

Would you recommend me getting the plastic clear ones?. Im putting a protective film over the new ones just in case this happens again. The multi colour ones will look the business and i dont want to be spending money on something that makes no difference to the looks of the car.

Thanks for all the help guys,

Sean

I have the multi-colour coated fogs.  THey are VERY expensive to replace and are known to crack as they are made of glass.

So Zee,

Would you recommend me getting the plastic clear ones?. Im putting a protective film over the new ones just in case this happens again. The multi colour ones will look the business and i dont want to be spending money on something that makes no difference to the looks of the car.

Thanks for all the help guys,

Sean

Why not go for the clear lamps with protective film and then use 8500K H3 blue-white bulbs?

• 1 month later...

Why not go for the clear lamps with protective film and then use 8500K H3 blue-white bulbs?

After a long while i finally got my replacement fog light. One question. Where can i get the protective film?. Im hopefully going to fit it the weekend. Also where can i get the 8500K H3 blue-white bulbs?.

Sean

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links