Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sard Attack Meter

hello, bro's,

i really need help on this matter. i had installed the sard attack meter, below are the problem that i have now:-

1. when i used tiptronic (4th gear) and drag until 7000 rpm, then i try to shift to final gear but the rpm didn't drop somehow the rpm keep increasing to 7260(rpm cut) then my meter show is 202km/h.

2. i had diagnose the car but no problem arise, due to the mechanic said because when we test the car we only diagnose the real wheel then the front wheel didn't move at all,thats y no problem, but once on the road the wheels will be move

together, sure the ABS signal in front must be have some problem, but the mechanic also still haven't find out wats the problem is?

3. wats is the correct setting for sard attack meter for altezza sxe10, RS200 A/T?

4.when i diagose the car the screen show that the speed is 243km/h, rpm 6630,

pls advised me about how to solve all this problem.

regards,

jeremy

(Malaysia)

fax:00603-91002461

I thought the RS200s had a speed cut? How did you manage to get up to 243km/h?

hello, bro, i had mentioned that i had installed the sard attack meter, this meter is like Apex-i RSM, to open the speed cut. thats y my car can go until 243km/h. but my car problem will solve it tomorrow.

the mechanic had ajusted the sard attack meter which the speed of the meter will be heavy than the ori meter because thats the commom sense that this meter function is to give the signal that the car still heaven reach to 180km/h, then he ajust the meter from (100% down to 93%)after diagnose the speed is still the same with the ori meter but then the sard attck meter will be much more heavy. my car can go about 230km/h after i tested on the motorway. is damn fast........scary man.............ehehehehhe,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links