Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Its All About Performance

Dodgy

Two teams of American and Japanese corporations have a boat race. On the big day the Japanese win by a mile and the discouraged Americans hire a consulting firm to investigate the problem.

The findings are that the Japanese team had eight people rowing and one person steering while the American team had one rower and eight people steering. Based on these results, the American team is completely reorganized to include four steering managers, four steering area managers and a new performance review system for the person rowing the boat to provide work incentive.

The following year the Japanese win again, so the Americans lay off the rower for poor performance and give the managers a bonus for discovering the problem.

Now where have I heard that before ? :whistling:

Two teams of American and Japanese corporations have a boat race. On the big day the Japanese win by a mile and the discouraged Americans hire a consulting firm to investigate the problem.

The findings are that the Japanese team had eight people rowing and one person steering while the American team had one rower and eight people steering. Based on these results, the American team is completely reorganized to include four steering managers, four steering area managers and a new performance review system for the person rowing the boat to provide work incentive.

The following year the Japanese win again, so the Americans lay off the rower for poor performance and give the managers a bonus for discovering the problem.

Now where have I heard that before ?  :whistling:

hmmmm, the MOD works like that

Another Golden olden

Giving 100%

Ever wonder about people who say they are giving more than 100% ?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%.

How about achieving 103 %?

Here is a little math that might prove helpful.

What makes life 100%?

If

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Then:

H A R D W O R K

8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98%.

K N O W L E D G E

11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96%

But

A T T I T U D E

1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100%

And

B U L L *****

2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103%

So it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,

Attitude will get you there, and Bull**** will take you over the top.

But look how far ***** kissing will take you.

A S S K I S S I N G

1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118%.

So the next time someone asks you to give more than 100%, you know what is required of you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links