Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have been looking around for a set of uprated anti roll bars for the GS (mk1) and have had no luck at all looked at TRD and got in contact with eibach who both drew a blank.

Now i am wondering how close the mk2 anti roll bars are to the mk1 if its a case of hole positions i am sure i could get ones that have not been drilled and get them done myself other wise i am stumped

Need inspiration guys

try Supra ones mate, the cars share similer, if not almost identicle chassis dynamics and set up

now you say i do remember the subframes being the same on the mk4's thats good news i was expecting Mr Barbour to come and tell me no again :D

cheers matt will look into it

try Supra ones mate, the cars share similer, if not almost identicle chassis dynamics and set up

now you say i do remember the subframes being the same on the mk4's thats good news i was expecting Mr Barbour to come and tell me no again :D

cheers matt will look into it

have whacked a post on the supra mk4 forum for more info on this but i have seen a pair of tanabe anti roll bars anyone had any experience with tanabe ?

are you looking for strut brace or anti roll bar?? i know it says roll bar on the title but just checking mate

anti roll bars mate have a trd front brace and a rear on the way (fingers crossed)

did you find much of a difference with brace on?? i have 2 in my garage

i did notice the difference car feels more confident going into corners just want to add to it now hence the anti roll bars and the rear brace

any more opinions on the roll bars i am trying to get a definative answer off trd before i buy them if they wait too long i will get them then just blame matt if they don't go on :D

any more opinions on the roll bars i am trying to get a definative answer off trd before i buy them if they wait too long i will get them then just blame matt if they don't go on :D

well TRD said no they won't fit :crybaby: so looks like i am going to draw a blank on this one

well TRD said no they won't fit :crybaby: so looks like i am going to draw a blank on this one

after speaking to lexus coventry i have been told the rear sway bar on the mk1 sport is an uprated version and i have been told i can buy one for £130 does anyone know much difference there is between the two because i am seriously contemplating buying it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links