Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grounding Earth Kit

Awais

Looking at adding this bit of kit to smooth out the electrics.

Had several electrical/ electronic items added to my pride and joy over the last year, TV's / PS2 / remote engine start / LPG.

Checked on the good old interweb but not found anything specific for the GS.

Can anyone advise of how and where to purchase the kit.

Thats debateable Colin.

If you fit a kit to a Nissan 300ZX it does improve your electrical system but it doesn't give you extra BHP or more MPG as claimed. It simply improves it because the original wiring and Earth conns are pants.

I can't say what if any improvements they would make to a lex but if you have poor quality Earths then the resistance will improve.

I wouldn't pay the money for one over here. They are mucgh cheaper on eBay US than in this country and that includes the shipping.

Thats debateable Colin.

If you fit a kit to a Nissan 300ZX it does improve your electrical system but it doesn't give you extra BHP or more MPG as claimed. It simply improves it because the original wiring and Earth conns are pants.

I can't say what if any improvements they would make to a lex but if you have poor quality Earths then the resistance will improve.

I wouldn't pay the money for one over here. They are mucgh cheaper on Ebay US than in this country and that includes the shipping.

I'm refering to a GS. As long as your earth connectors are well secured it won't make any noticeable difference. I fitted one to mine. The only reason people seem to feel a difference is because they disconnect the Battery when installing which resets the ECU and make the car feel different.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links