Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have I Done The Right Thing

Fargo

The last time a bird took my car out she took chunks out of the front lip - how many times do I have to say "don't go near speed bumps" :lol:

She got chucked anyway :(

lol mr Low.... you obviously dotn know what happens when you refuse the missus...... certain privaliges can be revoked for refusal.... know what i mean...

I hear that mate and its not good being "on a ban":crybaby:

if you think thats all bad, my bird wants me to insure her as a learner driver on my is 200, and ive just had a new set of lexus wheels put on the thing! anyone got a metro for sale?

Have the dignity to put her in a Yaris Please :D

And Mr Fargo touche on the favours a lady can provide, but if all else fails......

post-10191-1124402759.jpg

Do it the Welsh way, saves the chrome alloys for me :lol:

I'm not against Lady Drivers (Claire - Respect) but just not behind the wheel of the Lowrider :D :whistling:

You boys just need to use a bit of reverse psychology!

If you ever get certain services revoked then you just need to revoke everything - she'll be gagging for it when you tell her she can't have it at all - well, unless you're crap anyway!

You boys just need to use a bit of reverse psychology!

If you ever get certain services revoked then you just need to revoke everything - she'll be gagging for it when you tell her she can't have it at all - well, unless you're crap anyway!

I've tried that before. Its suprising how much longer women can hold out. Or maybe i've got no will power, or just crap :crybaby:

Just had a week in north devon myself and I was amazed to see so many lexus about.

On the 20th going down the m3 ended up following an is200 with a estate version about 2 cars behind in the slow lane and an Rx thingy next to me .

Then couldn't go out on any day with out seeing at least one.

Coming back home today on the bike ( wifes bring car back tomorrow) I suffered a puncture on the m1 had it plugged and ended up being limited to 50mph from newport pagnell to Barnsley and it seemed every 10 minutes or so a is200 would pass me. ( I was a very sad man and yep that was me with a red yamaha and day glo jacket and white helmet being passed by every tricked up corsa , saxo etc this afternoon)

I am actually comming to the conclusion more women drive is200's then men.

maybe I will have to get either an new is or a gs300 or a proper mans car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links