Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Calling.... The Doc!

I just had my geometry done at a local shop in HK, but the read out is in chinese which I don't know how to read (embarassingly enuff).... was wondering if u can help to interpret the results for me? (im hoping the numbers come in standard format/order ...)

(i dont have a scanner .. so im goin to type it out hehe)

"IF" its a factor ...Pls consider road conditions in HK as "bad"... (not sure if this comes into consideration during a geometry set).

Any comments much appreciated!!! :D

d = degrees

® = figure blocked in RED

before

===========================

Left Right

-1.2d® -0.8d

7.1d® 7.4d®

0.02d -0.37d®

-0.35d®

-1.9d® -1.8d®

0.33d® -0.01d®

0.31d

After

Left Right

-0.6d -0.5d

7.1d® 7.4d®

0.05d 0.06d

0.11d

-2.0d® -2.0d®

0.09d 0.15d

0.24d

guess the doc is a bit busy ...

anyone else got their geometry results?.... can u share urs so i can compare with mine???...  thanx!

The Doc has been at work for the last ten hours :crybaby:

That report looks very wrong! i will pm you my fax #, send me the whole report the Chinese is ok for me to read :D

anyone else got their geometry results?.... can u share urs so i can compare with mine???...  thanx!

That report looks very wrong! i will pm you my fax #, send me the whole report the Chinese is ok for me to read :D

and I thank you again Doc, car is now a lot better, and looks a hell of a lot better.

Slighty :offtopic: the only problem I found on the way home was the steering wheel was not centered when going straight. Its not a problem I can live with it, I'll get my 2000 miles racked up and see you again soon.

Lee.

and I thank you again Doc, car is now a lot better, and looks a hell of a lot better.

Slighty :offtopic: the only problem I found on the way home was the steering wheel was not centered when going straight. Its not a problem I can live with it, I'll get my 2000 miles racked up and see you again soon.

Lee.

! i am getting aggrivated, whats going wrong, why?...... i have had the machine tested. i have had the auto calibration program tested, today as you saw i had the ramp tested and all have shown no problems? you set the steering wheels position so i know its not my eyes, i have gone over and over the geometry reports done by me that have shown the steering wheel off line and there is no immediate visable reasons there...... The position is only cosmetic please for now live with it, anyone who was thinking of useing WIM for geometry for now 'dont' untill i can find a reason for this steering wheel problem.

To be continude:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links